Sunday 21 November 2010

Presentation of Representation of Social Groups

Posted is a Powerpoint presentation uploaded via SlideShare, that explains about the target audience and demographics of my publication as well as the research I wnet into and how it relates to this publication.
SlideShare(http://www.slideshare.net/) is a website that allows the uploading of presentations and documents for other people to see.
NOTE: 4th slide is not complete because because of problems with font. I will aim to complete this slide tomorrow.
UPDATE: Problem fixed. The proper font is now on and I should have the 4th slide posted by tonight.

Thursday 25th November: The presentation is now complete. Sorry for delays. I will have re-posted the presentation by tonight and I will also post the photography I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment