Sunday 7 November 2010

Analysing Preliminary Task

Looking at my front page and contents page, I can see several things that make my school magazine  stand out from the rest.








The font for the text and masthead is quite large and significant, making it stand out amongst other magazines and gives it a unique feel. Purple is the main colour used throughout, a colour that appeals to both genders in a way. Both pages are also nicely detailed, with plenty of features included on both pages and so interesting people with a love of information. Finally, the pictures shown of the school buildings appeal to students and staff alike as the school may get publicity from this publication.


NOTE: I will have to post work from before tomorrow as I have not been able to save them as jpegs. Apologies if there is some delays in posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment