Thursday 16 December 2010

Audience Feedback on The Quaking Sound



This is feedback from my audience on what they think of my magazine.
If you are wondering about the second question, then there were no responses.

The main comments were as follows:

  • Genre as spot on in most places, 2 people saying a rock magazine, with one person referring it as a heavy metal magazine, which nevertheless is related to rock music.
  • Purpose and intention got no responses.
  • Target audience was mostly spot on, with responses stating younger and older teens, with 1 person saying 25 year olds, which was an interesting response.
The comments overall showed that I had a very good audience who easily recognized my target audience and genre, and I appreciated more the work that had gone into this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment